12.29.2011

On a Quasi-Vacation Thru 1st Week of January

Hello!  Checking in to let you know I'm around.  I still have all sorts of ideas floating around in my head for writercizes, but at the end of the day during these busy holidays I just don't have the time or energy to get them out of my brain and into the virtual world of blogging.  Happy to have family visiting through the first week of January, so look for intermittent posts between now and then, and a return to regular posting once the routine gets back to normal!

In the meantime, check out the archives and some wonderful guest posts listed along the right-hand side.

Thanks for your readership and Happy Holidays!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Just wanted to wish you a wonderful 2012. May all of your good dreams come true. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Misha! All the same right back to you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback and your writercize results! Please feel free to leave your website address at the end of your comment. I will delete spam, but welcome writers and bloggers to share their sites with the writercize community.