6.07.2011

Six Words - writercize #63

Last week I discovered a fun little site called Six-Word Memoirs where people post about any topic in the world using only six words.  It's tough in the beginning, but oddly addicting, so I wanted to invite you to give it a try.  I also happen to think that frequent practice will make editing and summarizing your work a breeze.

writing exercise:  Describe this moment in six words.

Click "read more" for writercizer sample response.
writercizer response:

The sun is shining.  Adios computer!

6 comments:

  1. Okay - six words is perfect. I can do this.

    Sun-soaked and sweat-drenched, girls play outside.

    Okay - I cheated ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Filled with emotions I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - Brianna - you have no idea how hard it is for me not to cheat! But it works - it's called thinking outside the box, right? ;)

    Alma - ?? time to give you a call lady. hope all is ok. xoxo.

    JEP - thanks! i can't take credit for it, but was glad to share and pass it on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alana, You didn't say it had to be in a sentence, so here is my moment:

    Quiet
    Tired
    Peaceful
    Replete
    Dreamy
    Comfortable

    The Write Soil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good observation Dawn on your interpretaton of six words. ;) A little good and a little bad in your moment.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback and your writercize results! Please feel free to leave your website address at the end of your comment. I will delete spam, but welcome writers and bloggers to share their sites with the writercize community.