4.30.2013

Zee End! - writercize #AtoZChallenge 3.26

Congratulations to all of the A to Z Challenge participants this year! It was a real treat to visit your blogs and get to know you. Nice to reconnect with "old" bloggers and meet several newbies!

I have a couple of posts to fill in towards the end of the alphabet, but overall it was a great month of blogging here at writercize. :)

Thank you to Arlee Bird for including me on your team and again, congrats to all of the wonderful bloggers who kept up your posts and shared your voice this month!!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations in completing the A to Z Challenge.

    Yvonne
    A to Z AMBASSADOR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alana .. well done on completing the A-Z .. it's a tough but fun road in April ..

    Have a happy May - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. The #atozchallenge just gets better with each year that passes. It has such a great community of bloggers; I'm glad that participants got the chance to be introduced to your exercises :)

    Cheers!

    ~Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I came to visit! I love that you did A-Z Writing Prompts! That is so cool! :)
    I'm visiting from the A-Z Road Trip.
    http://mauldinfamily1.wordpress.com/category/a-to-z/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you did it so well done, just passing through on my road trip.
    http://spudsdailyphoto.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback and your writercize results! Please feel free to leave your website address at the end of your comment. I will delete spam, but welcome writers and bloggers to share their sites with the writercize community.