4.19.2013

Quickly, Quickly - writercize #AtoZChallenge 3.17

Please note: writercize (a portmanteau of write and exercise with a z for ... a twist? fun? street cred?) is participating in the A to Z Challenge through the month of April with alphabetical writing prompts. I'm skipping the stories behind the prompts so you can spend more time practicing and less time reading! Please participate, and enjoy!

writercize: Set a timer for two minutes and free write as quickly as you can. No punctuation, grammar, rules, story. 

This is a great way to free the mind and release your brain to prepare for a day of writing or business ... or to wind down after a long day and transition back into home life.

I love reading your comments and especially your writercize results, so please, drop me a line to let me know if this worked for you! Better yet, share your attempt with the world in your comment!
 
And, if you let me know you stopped by, I will be sure to pay you a visit as soon as I am able!

Click "read more" for writercizer sample response.

writercizer sample response:

morning mind calls for coffee what can two minutes bring breathe deeply inhale ready for the day ahead little giggles conversations inaudible cinderella and make believe sunny skies nary a breeze the day starts slowly when will the timer beep two minutes feels so long when asked to leave it all out but so short when i must accomplish something there...

1 comment:

  1. I like this kind of prompt. It's a way for me to journal out the crud of the day so I can put it away.

    Thanks!
    Lyre @ Lyre's Musings #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback and your writercize results! Please feel free to leave your website address at the end of your comment. I will delete spam, but welcome writers and bloggers to share their sites with the writercize community.