1.23.2014

#StorySprouts visits Paranormal Point of View: Ten Reasons to Write for Kids!

Hello writercizers!

Story Sprouts is visiting Lisa Gail Green with Paranormal Point of View today. We're talking about Ten Reasons to Write for Kids

Head on over there to visit Lisa, my co-editor Nutschell Anne Windsor,  and me, and share your thoughts on why you think writing for kids is fantastic!

Thanks Lisa for hosting!

xoxo

PS - The tour continues this weekend, with some excellent posts by Nutschell.

Fri, Jan. 24 - The Value of Critiques with MJ Fifield
Sat, Jan. 25 - The Power of Names with PK Hrezo
Mon, Jan. 27 - Assembling Your Publishing Team with Stephen Tremp

I'll be back Tuesday for another round!

2 comments:

I love reading your feedback and your writercize results! Please feel free to leave your website address at the end of your comment. I will delete spam, but welcome writers and bloggers to share their sites with the writercize community.