1.22.2014

#StorySprouts Tour Continues! Writers and Editors with Annalisa Crawford!

Hello writercizers!

Story Sprouts is visiting Annalisa Crawford with Wake Up, Eat, Write, Sleep today. We're talking about one of the most important relationship in a writer's life - that with their editor. The title of the post is MATCHED! I Now Declare You Writer and Editor.

Head on over there to visit Annalisa, my co-editor Nutschell Anne Windsor,  and me, and share your thoughts on working with an editor.

Thanks Annalisa for hosting!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your feedback and your writercize results! Please feel free to leave your website address at the end of your comment. I will delete spam, but welcome writers and bloggers to share their sites with the writercize community.