3.06.2012

I'm Baaaack Home! Guest One and Guest Two

Hello writercizers! 

I am officially home from nearly three weeks in a far away land, and excited to dust off the fingers and get typing. In the meantime, I have two guest posts that you are welcome and encouraged to visit, and I'll see you back here again within 36 hours!  :D

Today's Guest Post - Freelancing and Setting Writing Goals with children's book author Clar Bowman-John: http://clarbojahn.wordpress.com/


Please visit these fabulous websites and comment away!

As a note on writercize guest posts, I welcome submissions Fridays. If you are interested in posting a writercize, please read the guest post guidelines first and then send me a message with your preferred date and proposed writercize to alanagwrites(at)gmail(dot)com. I'll write back and we'll get you on the calendar!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your feedback and your writercize results! Please feel free to leave your website address at the end of your comment. I will delete spam, but welcome writers and bloggers to share their sites with the writercize community.