The days until Christmas are turning into hours, and I'm a busy, busy bee with little brain to write, so I wanted to bring you a little opportunity to think outside the box quickly and painlessly.
I will introduce a few problems Santa Claus runs across, and you twist your mind a *little* to find an alternative. Goofy fun.
Here we go.
writercize: Think outside the box to answer the following Santa-related conundrums.
- Santa can't find his red suit this year. What will he be wearing Christmas Eve for his flight?
- The reindeer are on strike. Who will pull Santa's sleigh?
- Santa's on a diet. What should kids put out instead of cookies?
- Oh dear, global warming melted Santa's glacial palace at the North Pole. Where will he relocate the factory?
- No more coal for the bad kids - what could be worse in the bottom of their stockings?
Click "read more" for writercizer sample response.writercizer sample response:
1 - No suit? Santa's getting covered up in his cozy fleece pajamas with pictures of penguins in stocking caps.
2 - Santa thinks about calling the polar bears, but remembers they are a little heavy on their feet and calls on a flock of sea gulls to guide the way instead, with a bat up front to use echolocation navigation.
3 - Mangoes. Santa loves the tropics.
4 - Antarctica. Santa loves the tropics and would pick Jamaica, but those elves and reindeer are too shy to be around society. They're a pretty secretive bunch, so he has to pick the other pole and hope to avoid international researchers from coming across his camp on their scientific missions.
5 - Pet skunks. Ew.