4.17.2018

Where to Find Me These Days: Of Love + Light

Hello awesome writercizers!

I hope you are well, and continuing to write and engage in creative pursuits. I can't believe it's been nearly four years since I last posted here... 

I'll keep this quick! As our lives evolve, sometimes we dive deeper into a niche, and other times we expand. I've been expanding as of late, into all things creative. I'm still writing, but what I'd really love to share today is my newest creation: Of Love + Light

Of Love + Light is a place for uplifting media, creative inspiration, art, nifty creative publications, and storytelling. I also offer editing, creativity coaching, and small business communications planning services. 

My vision is that Of Love + Light will be a place to visit, relax, feel inspired and loved, and share more of what’s good on this beautiful planet. It is early in the creative stage, but I see wonderful opportunities for growth and community. And there will be Weekly Creativity Challenges, that can be interpreted in many ways, from the written word to music to art to food... however you express your creativity!

Please stop by and say hello! I started posting at the beginning of this month, spurred by the awesome A to Z Challenge. 

You can also find Of Love + Light on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and I'll be cross-posting a few stories over at Medium. Click any of the above to be taken to your preferred social media and get connected.

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post is

    article.
    Commercial Title Loans

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback and your writercize results! Please feel free to leave your website address at the end of your comment. I will delete spam, but welcome writers and bloggers to share their sites with the writercize community.