1.09.2014

Story Sprouts is Visiting Cherie Reich Today!

Hello writercizers!

Story Sprouts is visiting Cherie Reich today. The topic is .... Vampires, Fairies and Dragons, Oh My!: Inviting the Whimsical Into Your Story and it's all about a return to make-believe fantasy in your work.

Head on over there to visit Cherie, my co-editor Nutschell Anne Windsor,  and me, and share your thoughts on the whimsical world of literature!

Thanks Cherie for hosting!

xoxo

PS - The tour continues tomorrow with a four guest posts by Nutschell coming up! I'll be back on tour Tuesday.

Here's what you can read about between now and then:

Friday, Jan. 10: The Benefits of Free Writing with Medeia Sharif
Saturday, Jan. 11: Story Sprouts Author Interviews with Lena Cox of Page Cravings
Monday, Jan. 13: Using Photo Prompts to Spark Your Story Ideas with Julie Flanders
Monday, Jan. 13: Book Blurb and Promo at Literary Rambles

7 comments:

  1. Glad to help out, Alana, and have you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alana .. I saw your post on Theresa's blog - excellently explained what story sprouts is about .. Kindle tell me!! I bought it in October .. so I shall get to read it soon ... and will enjoy it better ... Good luck with the tour ... and I look forward to Nutschell's posts .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Hilary! I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete
  3. It's wonderful seeing this book everywhere. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! :D

      It's wonderful of all of you to give us the opportunity to post it everywhere!

      Delete
  4. BlueHost is ultimately the best website hosting company with plans for any hosting needs.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your feedback and your writercize results! Please feel free to leave your website address at the end of your comment. I will delete spam, but welcome writers and bloggers to share their sites with the writercize community.