7.15.2011

Guess What? I'm A Guest Today ...

... over at Misha's blog, "My First Book."  Here's the direct link to my post:  http://sylmion.blogspot.com/2011/07/hi-all-please-welcome-alana-to-my-first.html?

If you enjoyed my previous posts What's His Story? or Read Between The Lines where I presented you with a brief scene and asked you to provide the backstory, I think you'll like it.  Similar premise, slightly different angle and story.  Take a look and enjoy.  And writercize! 

While you're over there, scan through Misha's posts and her previous guest bloggers for lots of great writing information!

Stay tuned later on today or early tomorrow for a scent-filled prompt to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your feedback and your writercize results! Please feel free to leave your website address at the end of your comment. I will delete spam, but welcome writers and bloggers to share their sites with the writercize community.